Monday, July 30, 2012

Habitats Part 3:
This looks like on the beach, quite classy. But plain 3/5
Woo~ Sparkly and glittery. 5/5
Frogs are in my path! 3/5
I seem to have many random things hmm. Other habitats I have but no screenshots: Frog Print--default nursery. Quite cute but too ordinary 4/5 Black Tree: Quite ugly. 1/5 Gift paper 1 (green): Like Christmas wrapping. 4/5 Plank End: Froggies Walk the Plank! Quite wet and mouldy looking 1/5 Wet wood: Oh no, did froggie leak on the wooden floor? 2/5 Tree: More like Tree TRUNK habitat. 2/5 Spotted: Like Puncti frogs. For them as camouflage. 3/5 Crumpled: Eew Froggie Boogers? 2/5 Cobblestone: Not bad 3/5 Rusty Metal: The WORST 0/5
Quilted: PRETTY! Like rose and my current habitat. 5/5
Blue Stone Habitat: Quite average. 2/5
Green Stripe: Pleasantly cute. 4/5
Black Tree (Trunk) Habitat: Frogs on a tree? Now we've seen it all. Pleasantly rough. 3/5 That concludes my habitats for now!

No comments: